Table of Contents
Moto G6 Definition
Enough of the rumors, Motorola and Lenovo are finally presenting their artillery for the mid-range this year, which we had already known in some leaks since last year.
On this occasion, they give us three models for their flagship device, and the best-selling of the company, we refer to the renewed Moto G6.
It is about the version, we could say, intermediate. Since it does not carry the surnames ‘Plus’ or ‘Play,’ We do not know if there will be versions ‘S’ like last year. So we face the new Moto G6, just like that, which adopts much of that Moto G5S Plus specifications, but with significant improvements such as a more extended screen and a new glass body. Where the objective is clear: to dominate the mid-range again and stand up to the competition.
Motorola Moto G6 datasheet
|DESIGN||Also 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
Front fingerprint reader
Nanometric p2i waterproof coating
|SCREEN||5.7 significantS LCD
1080p Full HD +
Format 18: 9 Max Vision
|PROCESSOR||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
Adreno 506 600MHz GPU
|STORAGE||32/64 GB + microSD 128 GB|
|SOFTWARE||Android Oreo 8.0|
|REAR CAMERA||Dual 13 + 5 MP, aperture f / 1.8, LED flash, portrait mode (blur), color mode, filters for faces, intelligent recognition of objects and historical places, text scan, panorama, manual mode, 1080p 60fps video, slow motion, Timelapse|
|FRONTAL CAMERA||8 MP, f / 2.0, LED flash, group selfie mode, beauty mode, manual mode, face filters, slow motion, Timelapse|
|CONNECTIVITY||4G LTE, WiFi Dual a / b / g / n 2.4 + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, aGPS / Glonass, USB-C|
TurboPower fast charge
|AVAILABILITY||The first week of May|
As if the Moto G5S and the Moto X4 had a child
- When looking at the specifications, we find a somewhat tepid update in power, which seeks to catch up with what is on the market. That is why we have a Snapdragon 450, which is the updated version of Snapdragon 430 from last year. The 3 GB input RAM with 32 GB internal storage is maintained, expanding via microSD up to 128 GB.
- The critical point is that we will have a version with better features by increasing the RAM to 4 GB and the innermost storage 64 GB. But before claiming victory and knowing Motorola, it will surely only be available for specific regions.
- In this new Moto G6, we release design and materials called 3D Glass, which is nothing other than the glass on the front and back. In the end, the glass is curved towards the edges. Leaving the sides rounded. And with a more elegant and premium appearance, which reminds us of a lot of the Moto X4.
- The fingerprint sensor keeps at the front with a gesture, navigation, and mobile payment-enabled functions where the function is available. Also, on that front, we have a new Dolby certified speaker that promises us an improvement in high volume audio from the device and without additional accessories.
- It should say that the Moto G6 arrives with nano p2i coating, which, according to Motorola, creates a water repellent barrier to protect it against accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. It is not designing to be submerged in water or exposed to pressurized water or other liquids.
- On the other hand, the battery remains with a capacity of 3,000 mAh with TurboPower. A fast-charging function obtained with the 15W charger included in the Moto G6 accessories. Also, having a USB-C port, it is compatible with the 30W TurboPower charger for even faster charging, as well as with Qualcomm Quick Charge chargers.
The screen lengthens to welcome 18: 9
- The Moto G6 also follows the trend for more extended screens that began with “all-screen” devices. In this case it is not a screen with reduced frames, but rather an enlargement in size to the top, so we have a diagonal of 5.7 inches but under Full HD + resolution, where that ‘+’ is to indicate us As the aspect ratio grows to 18: 9.
- Motorola is baptizing this technology as ‘Max Vision,’ which is already ready and optimized for its applications and those of third parties and of course, for Android 8.0 Oreo. The operating system comes from the factory almost in its pure form, something that is already a tradition at Motorola.
Hello double camera
- The dual-camera setup had been intending for the older brother of the family. The one surnamed ‘Plus,’ but for this generation, it comes to the Moto G6. Concerning the Moto G6 Plus, we have some differences that remain exclusively, such as a larger aperture, 4K recording, and autofocus. Still, the rest of the characteristics and the size of the sensors are the same.
- In the Moto G6, we have two sensors, one of 12 and the other of 5 megapixels. With which we can play with some creative functions that we met last year with the Moto G5S and the Moto X4. For example, we have the now-famous portrait mode that allows us to blur the background.
- The advantage is that we can do this later after taking the photo, which helps make adjustments more calmly.
- Also, the software and the two cameras’ capabilities allow us to play with colors, take photos in black and white. And even replace the background with another image. Also, for the first time, “smart” features based on Google technology.
- Such as the recognition of objects or historical places are added and a text scanner. That will be quite useful when we need to extract the content of a document with a single photograph.
- On the other hand, the front camera stays at 8 megapixels with an f2.0 aperture. What’s more, we are almost sure that it is the same as that of the Moto G5S. Since it maintains the same beauty modes, panoramic for selfies and filters for faces. Based on the characteristics, we do not see significant changes. So we will have to wait for the in-depth analysis to see if there are improvements.
Versions and prices of the Moto G6
- The Moto G6 will be available during the first week of May for 249 euros for its configuration of 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. When we have the information on the 4/64 GB version, we will update,e this entry.
- MORE INFO:- technnologyan
Customized IT Strategies: The Key to Success in Atlanta’s Competitive Market
In the heart of the South, Atlanta stands as a bustling hub of innovation and technology, where the IT landscape…
Webcam Software – Webcam Software for Windows 10
Webcam Software Webcam Software uses a front camera on our laptop or tablet just to chat on Skype. The camera…