Best TVs – Choose the Right Size, OLED or LED, HD, Full HD, 4K, and More
Before making a purchase of the best tvs that will involve you spending a fair amount of money, ask yourself how much you spend.
What space you are looking for your television, what image quality you want, or what you will use it.
How much do you want to spend?
- It is the first question to ask yourself before you start watching television. Depending on your budget, it will be much easier for you to choose. If you do not, you can be captivated by costly models that will leave those you can afford to match the bitumen.
- In some technological products, it is often saying that paying a little more means a device that will have a longer useful life, but it is not the case.
- Televisions have a longer refresh time than other electronic items. And also usually last between 5 and 10 years. So investing more is a question of higher image quality and features.
- With this, we do not want to encourage you to buy the latest model that offers the highest quality, because many people are not going to take advantage of this ‘top’ quality.
Choose the right size
The Organization of Consumers and Users (OCU) advises that you choose a television with the number of inches appropriate for the room it will be installing. It will be of minute use if we buy a great and massive device if the room is small since we will not see it well.
Although it is usually recommending that the distance between the television and the viewer be 2-3 times, the value of the screen’s diagonal. According to the OCU, the optimal conditions for watching TV are:
- 32-inch TV for a distance of 1.5 to 2.3 meters
- 40 to 43 inch TV for a distance of 2.0 to 2.8 meters
- 46 to 49 inch TV for a distance of 2.4 to 3.2 meters
- 50-inch TV for a distance of between 2.8 and 3.6 meters
- 55-inch TV for a distance of between 2.8 and 3.6 meters
- 65-inch TV for a distance of 3.4 to 4.2 meters
OLED or LED and HDR
- If we go to a television store, we will see at a glance that those with OLED technology give a kick in image quality to those with LEDs. It is a hundred, the quality of an OLED panel is above other technologies in terms of color representation and depth of blacks, but do not rule out LED screens.
- In stores, sometimes they trick us a bit into opting for the more expensive models. If you look at the images they put on OLED TVs and LED TVs, they are not the same.
- They always choose impressive high-resolution images for OLED televisions and thus leave us mesmerized by these models.
- Also, LED technology has improved a lot in recent years, and some models have QLEDs that offer superior image quality.
- We must also tolerate in mind that when an electronic device incorporates some new technology, the price shoots up. So we must ask ourselves what performance we will give our new television and if it is worth spending so much money.
- IF we do not use them to play video games or watch high-quality documentaries or films, we will not need it.
- There are currently some televisions that are compatible with HDR images. What is this? A technology for expanding the tones that the television can display, from the darkest to the lightest. There are movies shot in 4K and HDR that look great on televisions that are compatible with HDR.
HD, Full HD, 4K and 8K
- HD and Full HD TVs have already started to get outdated. 4K televisions represent a tremendous leap in the resolution of the images that we can see.
- Well, it goes from the two-megapixel images of Full HD screens to the eight-megapixel images of 4K screens. The difference is abysmal. 8K televisions have also begun to arrive, but these are currently very expensive, and, again, it is essential to note that there is hardly any content for them now.
- If we can choose a Full HD TV if we want it for the kitchen or a bedroom, why will it be smaller and see them at a shorter distance-We can even consider replacing them with a tablet and an application to watch different television channels.
- If what we are looking for is television that replaces the main one in the house, we should always opt for a 4K one.
More issues to consider
- If we are talking about a smart TV, it better has an operating system that works fluently.
- We must also ensure that television has the necessary connections. Three HDMI connections are usually recommending.
- Especially considering that over time we do not know to what extent we will use other devices.
- It can also be vital to ensure that the device’s USB port or ports can use all kinds of devices without problems: from memory keys to hard drives. Ideally, these should be compatible with USB 3.0 or, better, USB 3.1.
- With all this in mind, we will recommend some models that have a great value for money, which may be the best option to change your old television without spending a fortune.
1.Samsung Crystal UHD 2020 43TU7005
If our budget is not very generous, this Samsung model is the best quality-price option:
- It is a 43 ” Smart TV (also available in 50 ” and 55 ”), with 4K UHD resolution with which you will get an excellent image quality. The intelligent sound that adjusts when it detects variations; One Remote function to access content quickly.
- Tap View to mirror your screen with your smartphone, compatible with voice assistants like Alexa and for less than 400 euros.
2.LG NanoCell 49NANO80
This LG model stands out for its NanoCell technology that achieves excellent image quality and uniformity for a non-OLED television:
- It is a 49 ” Smart TV (also available in 55 ”, 65 ”, 75 ” and 86 ”). With 4K resolution with Local Dimming that allows you to enjoy pure colors from any angle thanks to its IPS panel with 178 degrees of vision; Ultra Surround sound with an immersive experience of 20 W of power.
- Enhanced connectivity with HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 5.0, RJ45 LAN and WiFi; Smart TV webOS 5.0 with fast, secure and easy-to-use platform, compatible with voice assistants such as Alexa or Google and Local Dimming Technology to improve contrast.
3.Samsung QLED 55Q70T
This Samsung model has QLED technology that reproduces 100% of the color volume at any brightness level:
- It is a 55 ” QLED Smart TV (also available in 65 ” and 75 ”). With 4K UHD resolution and HDR 10+, the technology creates more profound blacks and enhances each scene’s level of detail.
- And also, With One Remote Control which you will discover an easy and intuitive platform where you can enjoy the best apps like dan, HBO Spain and Netflix, among many others.
- Multi Opinion allows you to see the screen of your smartphone on the television. Active Voice Amplifier adjusts the volume and clarity of dialogue when it detects constant noise around. It is compatible with Alexa and other voice assistants; and 909 euros.
- This Sony Smart TV features 4K X-Reality PRO with which images exceed 4K quality for enhanced clarity by revealing details in the picture. Also, its Triluminos screen offers more vivid colors for a superior reality experience.
- It is a 49 ” Smart TV (also available in 43 ”, 55 ” and 65 ”). With 4K HDR resolution, great sound quality thanks to ClearAudio + offers an immersive experience and automatic sound calibration.
- voice control thanks to android tv. C compatible with voice assistants, and for now, you can get it for less than 800 euros.
Finally, we propose a Smart TV with OLED technology with excellent quality, although its price shoots up:
- This LG model stands out for its second-generation 14-bit a9 Gen3 intelligent processor with a Deep Learning algorithm that optimizes the image and sound. With this TV, you can enjoy brilliant colors, pure blacks, and more depth.
- It is a 55 ” 4K UHD OLED TV (also available in 65 ”). Smart TV webOS 4.5 is easy, fast, and secure; Dolby ATMOS 40W sound, a full 360º surround sound experience like in the cinema; compatible with the Google Assistant and Alexa. Subtle glass design and for less than 2000 euros.
- KNOW MORE:- technologyexp
Is your HR strategy ready for technology transformation?
Technology transformation is something no business can run away from. Digital solutions are everywhere from how you sell your products…