Best Game Streaming Service – Streaming Service Modalities, and More
Table of Contents
Game Streaming Service
Game streaming service are booming, giving players on different platforms such as PC, Mac. Consoles and mobile devices.
An excellent opportunity to access a wide range of video games. Although the idea of transmitting games streaming directly to your smartphone or tablet attractive sounds.
There are other factors to consider, as not all game services offer the same network, and conditions may vary.
The best streaming game services.
1. mazon Moon:
- It was the last to arrive, but it did not do so with a less exciting offer. The first streaming video game platform Amazon Luna initially reaches the American market.
- In a test phase at an entry price of only $ 5.99 per month.
- We do not know if the price will remain, and neither when it will be extended to other countries such as Spain or Mexico, among many others.
- Operators will be able to play games at a quality of up to 4K @ 60 fps with specific titles that support it.
- Along with the service comes the Luna Controller designed to be used specifically with the service. Marketed at a suggested retail price of $ 49.99 during this trial period.
- You can also play with Luna using a keyboard and mouse or any compatible Bluetooth controller.
- The Luna controller is practically the same as the Xbox One, so you should have the same user experience but with Alexa as a voice assistant.
- Amazon has highlighted its integration with Twitch. The streaming service focused on gaming (also owned by Amazon).
- Which could attract new users if the experience of sharing your games online is excellent.
2. Apple arcade:
- Nearly a year after its arrival on the market, Apple Arcade currently offers more than 100 game titles to play on multiple platforms and company devices. All at a monthly subscription price of € 4.99.
- It is currently available in more than 150 countries, with the possibility that up to six members of the same family can access as many games as they want.
- As part of the monthly subscription, through Apple’s Family Share option.
- It is something differentiating from the rest of streaming gaming platforms. Additionally, MFi Bluetooth game controllers are compatible with many titles.
- With the bonus of being able to link other Xbox One and PS4 DualShock controllers.
3. Nvidia GeForce Now:
$ 4.99 / month for 12 months (Founders Membership)
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now is probably the best-rated game streaming service on the market right now, given that it is an entirely free service, albeit in beta.
- Unlike PlayStation Now (PS Now), which offers a comprehensive library of games to play with.
- Nvidia’s game streaming service provides the capabilities to stream games you already own or belong to stores like Steam, UPlay, and others that encompass the PC.
- Today, you have a library of over 200 games pre-installed on Nvidia’s servers and available for instant streaming not only to PC but also to Mac or Nvidia Shield TV.
- Games are rendered on remote servers using Nvidia’s GeForce GPUs for the best possible quality.
- And for those with a fast enough internet connection, there is an ‘Ultra Streaming’ mode that increases the fps rate from 60 to 120.
4. PlayStation Now:
$ 9.99 per month
- While many of the game streaming services are relatively new, Sony’s PlayStation Now service was launched in 2014.
- And aside from having a library of over 600 titles to play with. It is the only way to play the championships from PlayStation on a PC.
- PlayStation Now is available not only for PS4 but also for PC, allowing you to stream your favorite PS4.
- PS3 and PS2 games to any Windows PC or laptop (with an internet connection of at least 5 Mbps). Now you can try it for a 7-day trial.
- The library consists of more than 250 PS4 titles and more than 350 classic PS2 and PS3 titles, with featured titles such as Red Dead Redemption.
- Borderlands, and The Last of Us. You can also download games to your PS4 to play offline, access higher resolutions (up to 4K on PS4 Pro), and experience 5.1 surround sound.
What are Streaming service modalities?
At this while, we can say that there are two different types of network video game transmission services.
On the one hand, some offer a wide variety of streaming games, as is the most obvious case of PlayStation Now.
On the other, there are other services such as GeForce Now or Shadow, which provide the technology to stream game consoles write for us that you already own.
Thus, if you already have an extensive collection of PC games, but your computer does not measure up, a service like Shadow or GeForce Now that offers the means of access to play will be most enjoyable.
If, on the other hand, if you are one of those who prefer a service that offers a wide range of video game titles on demand (such as PS Now), this should be your choice.
PC, Smart TV, or mobile platforms:
- It seems obvious, but you have to make sure that your chosen platform is compatible with the streaming service you subscribe to.
- Most offer PC support as standard but depending on the service. You can also stream your favorite games on macOS, tablets, smartphones, and even televisions.
- If you are a PS4 gamer, you are limited to PlayStation Now, the only game streaming service available for the Sony console.
- If you are watching for a streaming service compatible with Xbox, you should know that, at least for the moment, Microsoft does not have it beyond the Xbox Live mode.
5 healthcare marketing strategies to re-engage patients after COVID-19
In many places worldwide, life is returning to normal. This includes all industries everywhere. For instance, if you are a…
Minecraft Unblocked Games: Characteristics of Minecraft Unblocked
Minecraft Unblocked Games – Minecraft Unblocked Games – Minecraft came out on November 18, 2011. Since its release, the game…