How to go back to Old Twitter Layout? – Method and the Twitter Option, and More
How to go back to Old Twitter Layout
How to go back to Old Twitter Layout as expected, many people do not like the redesign, which was coming because of Twitter.
Has been activating it for a few weeks now. Still, it has been this week when it has started to expand it to all users.
The plan is for this to be the only version of Twitter available, so if you’re still on the old design and prefer it, you’d better enjoy it while you can.
How to Go back to the old Twitter account?
There is a simple way to return to the previous design of the Twitter account. To achieve this, perform the following procedure that I leave you below:
First, you will go to the Twitter website to log in with your account if you do not have the session open. Enter your username and password in the arenas indicated to enter.
When you have logged in, you are going to click on your profile photo. It will bring up several options, a small menu window.
In the new window, you will select the option called ” Change the previous version of Twitter. ”
When you perform this procedure, you will automatically observe that the Twitter design is changed, placing the previous system you felt familiar with.
This topic is also usually related to putting and activating the new night mode design on Twitter, loved by many, but just as strange for others.
The detail is that this option may not be available since when selecting your profile photo, the opportunity to change design is not found. In case it is your situation, you have to modify with an alternative.
- If you did the previous step and you are one of the unfortunates that the option to change the design does not appear.
- The alternative method is to use an extension for Chrome or Mozilla browser that allows you to return to the previous and old design features of Twitter.
To download the extension, then you must perform the following procedure:
- In your browser, be it Chrome or Mozilla, you should look for the Settings option’s extensions option.
- Once inside the Extensions section, you will search for the extension called ” GoodTwitter. “
- When you locate it, you will select it and press the option called ” Add extension. “
- Let your browser do the download and installation automatically.
- Once it has been installed, you should head to the official Twitter website, and you will notice that the web looks the same as it previously was, with the old design.
- Searching for extensions in both browsers is very similar. The options may be in different parts of the screen, but the process is the same.
- In case you use another type of browser, you can search for this extension since it is probably available for that browser.
What are the method and the Twitter option?
Another solution is shared that brings back the old Twitter interface without requiring the installation of anything:
- Go to the menu on the left of the Twitter website and click on ” More. “
- When the new menu appears, click on “Settings & Privacy.”
- In the «General» settings, press « About Twitter. «
- A new-fangled menu will open on the right side.
- Scroll down the “Other” category and click on “Directory.”
- A directory page of Twitter user profiles will open in a new window, with the old Twitter layout.
- When that page opens, click on any of the menu bar options at the top of the page.
- You can select ” Home ” or ” Mentions,” and the old Twitter will be activated again in the user’s account.
- READ MORE:- tipsintros
5 healthcare marketing strategies to re-engage patients after COVID-19
In many places worldwide, life is returning to normal. This includes all industries everywhere. For instance, if you are a…