What are smart speakers? – Top 3 Smart Speakers to Buy, and More
It is a digital assistant that allows us to interact with speech through a voice-controlled smart speakers and control.
The Alexa amazon echoes Spanish, like the other systems, can answer questions, set timers, calls, play music or radio, read news and books, teach us English, control devices at home, etc. The cap is the user’s imagination the different devices in our home, office, etc.
32% DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME
LG WK7 -Speaker with Artificial Intelligence and Google Assistant in Spanish Integrated (Hi-Res Sound with Meridian Technology, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chromecast Integrated) Color Black
Buying this product today, you save 63.3 € (32%)
- Great sound, powerful bass.
- The right level of detail.
- Google apps are friendly to use.
- The bass is a bit uneven.
- The LG app is not great.
THE FINAL RESULT
- The LG WK7 is LG‘s first foray into the smart speaker market and the first product to emerge as part of the new partnership with British audio specialist Meridian.
- The design is unremarkable, but it looks smart enough, and the top has touch-sensitive controls for volume and playback. There is also a Google Assistant button and a function button to switch between WiFi and Bluetooth.
- There are no other connections, no analog input, and no 3.5mm connection, but a smart speaker like this doesn’t need one, especially when there’s Chromecast built-in and support for Android Things too.
- It sounds pretty good by smart speaker standards, mostly thanks to the Hi-Res Audio support. There is sometimes too much bass coming through, and the music doesn’t sound as musical as it does on the HomePod, but there’s impressive scale.
- Clean, clear vocals, and plenty of punch to the drums bass. The LG WK7 is one of Google’s best speakers, especially now that it is healthily discounting.
2.Ultimate Ears Megablast
Ultimate Ears BLAST – Integrated Alexa Speaker, GRAPHITE BLACK WiFi / BT
- Dynamic and detailed sound.
- It is powerful.
- Excellent construction and design.
- The presentation is slightly thin.
- It is not fully presenting yet.
THE FINAL RESULT
- The Megablast is the loudest and smart phone write for us speaker from Ultimate Ears yet. With Amazon’s Alexa artificial intelligence built-in, it can answer your questions and play your favorite songs.
- Most importantly, the Megablast joins the brand’s portfolio of five-star Bluetooth speakers that are fun to use and listen to. Attractive and with excellent sound, the Megablast is a real delight.
3.Marshall Stanmore II Voice
Marshall Stanmore II Voice 80 W Portable Stereo Speaker Black – Portable Speakers (2.0 Channels, 80 W, 50-20000 Hz, 101 dB, Wireless & Wired, 2.4-5 GHz), EU
- Powerful audio performances with deep bass and clear highs.
- Attractive design.
- The microphones pick up voice quickly from long distances.
- Models available from Amazon and Google Assistant.
- Unattractive rear panel.
- Audio cables are not including for the inputs.
THE FINAL RESULT
- Marshall’s Stanmore II Voice smart speaker enhances the already robust Stanmore II Bluetooth audio while adding your choice of Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice control to the mix.
Is your HR strategy ready for technology transformation?
Technology transformation is something no business can run away from. Digital solutions are everywhere from how you sell your products…