Best Budget Laptops – Definition, 6 Best Budget Laptops, and More.
Best Budget Laptops Definition
We’ve reviewed hundreds of laptops, so we know what to look for in a computer, regardless of price.
It does everything hundreds of dollars more high-prices best budget laptops can do, and in some cases, it does it even better.
But if your accounts are a bit lower, or if you want to be able to play games on your best budget laptop, we’ve also included options for you below.
Why you should buy this: It’s fast, portable, affordable, and has excellent battery life.
The best laptop you can purchase is the Asus ZenBook 13 UX333
Why we picked the Asus ZenBook 13 UX333?
- You may not expect quality from a laptop that costs less than a new flagship iPhone, but this ZenBook is a pleasant surprise. The newer
- ZenBook 13 enjoys the same all-metal unibody chassis, and is now just over a half-inch thick and has shed a half-pound to weigh two and a half pounds.
- The latest version packs the same incredible amount of power in its small, inexpensive package. With an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, the ZenBook quickly goes on better its closest competitors with older hardware.
- Better yet, the laptop is a real pleasure to use. It has an excellent keyboard, one of the best budget laptops in a 13-inch laptop at this price. It also offers a spacious touch panel and a 1080p non-touchscreen with skinny bezels.
- The display has been enhancing to offer extraordinary contrast regardless. Price, along with a stunning increase in its color gamut.
- It is not a 2-in-1so that it won’t rock the ZenBook 13 UX333’s display for use as a tablet, but its focus on mainstream use helps Asus offer this system affordable price. The beyond believe battery life is the icing on the cake.
- The Asus ZenBook UX333 is good or excellent on all critical metrics, which is why we gave it our Editors’ Choice award. It’s not just one of the best budget statement laptops. It’s between the best budget laptops at any price point.
Best laptop for students: Lenovo ThinkBook 13s
Why we picked the Lenovo ThinkBook 13s:
- The 13-inch size is ideal for mid-range computing, and the ThinkBook 13 packs a surprising amount of capable hardware under the hood, considering its price.
- Options include 8th Gen Intel Core i5 and i7 CPUs, up to 16GB of RAM, and half a gigabyte of PCIe M.2 storage.
- Intel’s integrated graphics mean you won’t be gaming on this laptop, but you get Dolby audio support for better media viewing.
- At just under three pounds, the ThinkBook 13s is a fabulous notebook computer, and with up to 11 hours of battery life, you won’t have to worry about straying too far from a charging point during your workday.
- If you are worried about the seclusion and sanctity of your data, the ThinkBook 13s continues to stand out with its security features.
- It has a fingerprint reader built into the power button that provides file encryption and quick login purpose. There is also a webcam privacy cover to ensure that no one can inadvertently see what you are doing.
- All of this comes at a great price, too, with entry-level models well under $ 1,000 and more powerful hardware options higher in the price range, not yet breaking the bank.
Best budget Chromebook: Acer Chromebook 514
Mark Coppock / Digital Trends
Why should you buy this? It’s incredibly affordable, with a great screen and all-day battery life.
Who’s it for Anyone on a statement who doesn’t mind sacrificing looks for function.
Why did we pick the Acer Chromebook 514?
- Chromebooks have become popular budget options in recent years, and many have won us over, too. The Acer Chromebook 514 is an excellent example of its strengths. It has a 1080p screen, a limited Intel processor, fast enough, and lots of memory.
- No Windows laptop comes close to touching its value, and with the battery life that will last all day, it’s incredibly portable.
- The low price of the Acer Chromebook Spin 514 brings some limitations: You won’t find a cheap Chromebook in this price range with a fast solid-state drive or optional discrete GPU.
- But they are not necessary for the typical Chrome OS user. Its CPU isn’t blazing fast either, but it’s fast enough for everyday tasks.
- It also has an IPS screen with Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080), which is more than enough for web browsing and productivity work, 8GB of RAM, and 64GB of eMMC flash storage.
- The keyboard is particularly noticeable with a very satisfying typing feel, and the backlighting is tastefully doing so you can quickly run this device in the dark.
- You’ll have to get used to Chrome OS too. It is not as functional as Windows, and it works better when you have an active Internet connection, but today it is much more developed than in the past.
- If you find yourself using many Google web services and watching streaming services like Netflix, a Chromebook like the 514 could be a great way to save big on your next update.
Best gaming laptop: Dell G3 gaming laptop
Riley Young / Digital Trends
Why You Should Buy This: It offers reliable gaming performance for less than $ 1,000.
Why We Picked Dell G3 Gaming Laptop :
- Although gaming laptops are usually quite expensive, the Dell G3 gaming laptop is an excellent example of why it’s unnecessary.
- Starting at around $ 700, you get an Intel Core i5-8300 CPU, a GTX 1050 graphics chip, 8GB of RAM, and 1TB of hybrid-HDD storage, with
- options for faster CPUs. More powerful graphics, additional and more immediate storage, and memory if you don’t mind spending a little more.
- Now you can even step up to next-gen components like 9th-gen processors and 16-series graphics cards, though those configurations start at $ 950. Each model approach with a 15.6-inch 1080p IPS display.
- With the decent build quality and good performance in a relatively lightweight chassis, the G3 offers a reliable full-game package at an impressively competitive price.
- It has its weak points, especially a less-than-dazzling display – it’s boring, but it still looks good enough to increase the settings.
- Likewise, the storage options aren’t the fastest, but those are sacrifices worth making to keep the price low on such a capable gaming machine.
- There are plenty of better gaming best budget laptops out there, but we’ll have a hard time finding one that’s as powerful as Dell’s G3 at this price point.
- It is an impressive and inexpensive gaming machine.
Best laptop for video editing: Acer Swift 3
Mark Coppock / Digital Trends
Why you should buy this With a long battery life despite powerful hardware, the Swift is an excellent kit for video editors.
Who’s it for Video editors and anyone who doesn’t mind immolates style for power.
Why we collect the Acer Swift 3:
- The Swift 3 is a solid, if a bit boring, laptop with excellent battery life, powerful internal hardware, and an attractive price – it’s pretty much the whole package, which is rare for a budget system.
- Locked into what it is in 2019, a rather dull and typical silver chassis, the Swift 3 doesn’t turn heads, but it will make your eyes widen
when you get the hang of it.
- Packed with an 8th Gen Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 Whiskey Lake CPU, up to 16GB of RAM, and up to 1.5GB of storage space (up to 1TB HDD and 512GB SSD), this system packs great hardware at its price.
- It won’t stand up to a desktop computer, but compared to its contemporary notebooks, you’ll be amazed at the performance you can get at such an affordable price.
- Better yet, it also comes with a discreet Nvidia MX150 graphics chip. That means any hardware-assisted rendering will complete in the fraction of the time it would take a system.
- Without a dedicated GPU, you can do some light gaming in your downtime without sacrificing frame rates.
- Despite the decent hardware, the battery life is pretty solid too. We saw up to nine hours in our video loop test, which is more than enough to get through the average domestic flight without charging.
Best laptop on a business budget: Dell Inspiron 13 7000
Why You Should Buy This, with powerful and efficient hardware, this budget laptop packs a reliable battery for an all-day work schedule.
Who’s it for Office workers who want to play on their off-hours.
we collect the Dell Inspiron 13 7000:
- Whether you’re writing another spreadsheet or finishing up with a game at the end of a long day at work, the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 strikes an outstanding balance.
- It boasts powerful and efficient overall computing power, such as a 9th Gen Intel CPU (options include Core i5, Core i7, and Core i9 chips) and up to 16GB of RAM, and this best budget laptop has a dedicated graphics chip.
- The standard model comes with an Nvidia GTX 1050 3GB for entry-level gaming, but there is also an option for a new generation 1650, which can play just about anything if you tweak the settings enough.
- With typical Inspiron build quality, we expect this system to borrow several significant design features from the more premium XPS range, but make them available in a more affordable form.
- It’s not the lightest laptop at just over four pounds, but it does have a tremendous spill-resistant keyboard, full Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth connectivity, and a top-mounted 720p webcam for conferencing.
- It also comes in an attractive white paint job, helping it stand out from its silver contemporaries.
- KNOW MORE:- healthcoachee
6 Reasons EMS Agencies Should Upgrade Their Ambulance Billing Software
If your EMS agency still uses paper-based methods for billing and collections, it may be time to consider an upgrade….