Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Galaxy Note 10 Plus series has always been about offering big, beautiful displays to work on and an S Pen to make it easier to get your work done.
These are two features that Samsung has gotten right almost every year. But with each new Note phone, Samsung has tried to perfect every other feature, such as cameras, battery, and design.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Note10+
The phone originates in a premium-looking black box containing almost everything you’d expect.
We say nearly because there’s no sight of the USB-C to audio jack dongle, meaning you will have to buy it separately.
Then, you will be greeted with a USB-C to USB-C cable supporting Power Delivery 3.0 along with a 25W charger, again obeying the PD 3.0 standard.
There’s also a pair of nice-sounding AKG earbuds with braided cables – a nice touch as always.
Our only grievance would be the lack of a 3.5mm audio dongle. Aimed at the asking price, one would imagine a $5 worth dongle inside, but it is what it is.
Oh, then if you want to take full benefit of the highest possible charging speeds, you will have to shell out for the faster 45W charging brick.
Galaxy Note 10 Plus Display:
- Share of what makes the Note 10 Plus so attractive is its large, beautiful 6.8-inch AMOLED display.
- It is the primary screen on a Note phone yet. Like past Note devices, the display curves on the left and right side, making it look like it’s flowing down the edges.
- It almost omits the bezels on the sides. The top bezel is equally thin, and the chin is the slimmest I’ve seen yet on an Android phone.
- By displaying this big and bezels almost non-existent, this is as edge-to-edge as you will get in 2019.
Galaxy Note 10 Plus Design:
- It is something Samsung has never really disappointed in. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus is a gorgeous piece of machinery that is enough to make you want to spend a lot of money to own it.
- The business deserves praise for crafting a phone out of aluminum and glass in a way that feels natural and stunning to look at.
- Despite bringing a massive 6.8-inch display, the Note 10 Plus is about the same footprint as the 6.4-inch Note 9.
Galaxy Note 10 Plus S Pen:
- Here S Pen has received a slight makeover from the previous generation. It now has a unibody design, which gives it a sleek and simple look.
- The Aura Glow unit gets a blue-colored S Pen with a silver top. You will use a button more frequently since Samsung has added many features to make the stylus your remote.
- The Note 10 Plus S Pen comes with Bluetooth LE, much like the Note 9 S Pen.
- It lets you use the S Pen at a distance from the device, pressing the button to perform actions like taking a picture or changing slides in a PPT.
- This year, Samsung has taken things a step further with Air Actions, which lets you wave the stylus in the air like a wand to perform actions.
- KNOW MORE:- techhandbusin
The New Set of Marketing Basics for 2022: What You Should Know
If you’re in the marketing world or looking for the best ways to market your business, you’ll know that new…