How to Switch iPhones? – Transfer your Data and Files from iPhone, and More
Transfer your data and files from one iPhone to another
Suppose you are launching an iPhone but it is not the first you have. In that case, you are absorbed in knowing how to switch iPhones.
To another without losing data such as your contacts, photos, applications. And even the settings you had on the previous device.
For this aim, in this post, we will clarify how you can carry out this process is a straightforward. And also, fast way without resorting to a computer or third-party applications.
Go from one iPhone to another without losing anything
The best method to keep a new iPhone just as we had the old one is to use iCloud backups. All the applications, documents, settings, and information that we want are storing in these.
Of course, you have to consider that as standard we have 5GB of free storage, but if the copy we make is more excellent, we have to hire a higher stowage plan, which varieties from € 0.99 with 50GB to 2TB for € 9.99.
On the ‘old’ iPhone write for us, of which you want to keep the data, you must perform the backup by following the following steps:
- Open Settings and click on your name.
- Now click on iCloud.
- Select now from among all the native apps which you want to include their data in the backup.
- Now go to «Backup to iCloud» and click on «Back up now.
- When the process is finishing on the screen, you will see which may vary in time, contingent on the size of the copy you will make.
- Once the backup is doing, you will have to configure the new iPhone. Once you have made the first settings, such as language and region, you will be required to enter your Apple ID.
- This explanation must be the same as the preceding iPhone.
- Once you get to the new iPhone’s configuration part, a series of options will appear to restore the iPhone with a replica of iCloud. That will be the option you should select, and once you have chosen the copy made on the previous iPhone, you will have to wait for a few actions until everything is preparing.
- And you will also see how your new iPhones appear the same as the earlier one, with all your apps, photos, and settings.
- This way, you already know how to restore an iPhone with backup. Through iCloud, other folders such as Documents, Desktop.
- However, the place where iPhone downloads are stored rest.
- If you have any other queries around how to go from one iPhone to another. Or with any of the steps clarified in this tutorial. We invite you to tell us in the comment box to help you.
Unleashing the Power of Tech in Education: A Game-Changer
The field of education is about to undergo a significant transformation with the impending marriage of technology and education, especially…
3 Cybersecurity Tips for Tech-Savvy Businesses
3 Cybersecurity Tips Cracking down on cybersecurity is vital to keep your business secure. Cyber attacks worldwide increased by 38%…