Most Anticipated Games 2020 – 10 Most Anticipated Games 2020
Table of Contents
Most Anticipated Games 2020
This 2020 is the year in which the current generation of consoles will give way to the new machines that will go on sale in recent months, but in the world of video games, this does not mean that launches will slow down quite the opposite.
The beginning of the decade will be marked by the arrival of games long-awaited, titles that exploit the power of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and the first releases for the new PlayStation 5 and Xbox X Series.
From among the hundreds of games that will hit stores this 2020, we select ten of the most anticipated games 2020. The nofollowing list comprises titles for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, PC, and VR.
The 10 most anticipated games of 2020
1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Platforms: Xbox One and Windows 10
- We have waited too long for the sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest and, if nothing goes wrong, in a matter of weeks, we can finally dive into the world of Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- This 2D platform, action, and exploration game developed by the Viennese Moon Studios will
once again stand out for its overwhelming artistic design.
- From its launch day, it will be available for free to all users of the Xbox Game Pass service, a new demonstration of why Microsoft’s on-demand games service is the most popular at the moment.
2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Platforms: Nintendo Switch
- After 2019 full of releases, Nintendo must continue offering good exclusives for its console, and this Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a crucial title. It is one of the most appreciated franchises of the Japanese company, and this will be its premiere on Nintendo Switch.
- The game promises to meet the millions of fans’ expectations that this series has around the world. This time, players will have to start a new life on a desert island, and one of its main novelties will be the creation and resource, gathering mechanics.
3. Half-Life: Alyx
Platforms: VR for PC (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality)
- Half-Life: Alyx is the leap into virtual reality in this acclaimed series of first-person shooter games. More than fifteen years after the influential Half-Life 2, a milestone in the history of video games, we will be able to revisit the streets of dystopian City 17.
- However, now the adventure will be more immersive than ever. In the same way, Since Valve revolutionized the video game narrative with the previous two installments, Alyx could be the killer app VR needed. Many of us will have to save to buy a computer and a virtual reality device and enjoy this game properly.
4. Final Fantasy VII Remake
Platforms: PlayStation 4
- The cover of Final Fantasy VII is a pure spectacle. The long-awaited return of this classic Japanese role-playing game launched more than twenty years ago for the first PlayStation is another game that will mark this 2020.
- Square Enix knows it has something big on its hands, and, for that reason, they have raised a launch that will take place through different installments. The one that will come to us this year will take place in Midgar’s iconic futuristic city.
5. The Last of Us Part II
Platform: PlayStation 4
- The Last of Us Part II is the long-awaited sequel to the acclaimed adventure published in 2013 by the Californian studio. Naughty Dog promises to squeeze the Sony console’s technical capacity.
- On this occasion, the game will be set five years after the first game’s events and will put the actor in the shoes of Ellie, the young survivor of the original title.
- The incredible level of detail in the visual section is the first thing that catches your attention. Still, we must not forget the adult tone’s enormous contrast and the narrating between what has been understood in this game and the rest of the titles.
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
- The new open-world role-playing game from The Witcher trilogy creators, is currently in vogue thanks to the Netflix series. Impresses its monumental recreation of a dystopian future, the futuristic city of Night City.
- This dystopian world is born from a classic role-playing game of pencil, paper, and dice, created by the American Mike Pondsmith and published in 1988.
- Cyberpunk 2077It has become a regular on the lists of the most anticipated games, but, luckily, it appears that this will be the last time it will appear on them. Its launch in the previous days of the current generation of consoles is reminiscent of Grand Theft Auto V.
- That is, that great blockbuster called to become a best-seller both in the existing machines and in the nofollowing ones.
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
- Halo Infinite is destined to become the excellent standard-bearer of the Xbox X Series. The new Master Chief adventure will take up Halo 5.
- Guardians and releases the Slipspace graphics engine. The game has not been seen in action, but the trailer is available in the last edition of the E3. Fair was making with the game’s engine.
8. Twelve Minutes
Platforms: PC and Xbox One
- Twelve Minutes, Annapurna Interactive’s new interactive storytelling was created by Portuguese artist Luis Antonio. (The Witness), is the best demonstration that it is not always necessary to have all the budget and resources in the world to surprise the player.
- A good idea and an attractive aesthetic can be much more impressive than all the jokes and explosions that usually star in most video most anticipated games 2020.
- The Californian production company has the right eye when selecting its games (What Remains of Edith Finch, Gorogoa, Florence, Donut County). This disturbing story about a man caught in a time loop has our full attention.
9. Microsoft Flight Simulator
Platforms: Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows 10
- Almost fifteen years after its last version, this most anticipated game 2020. The classic Flight Simulator will return, the most popular aviation simulator of all time. Each new trailer for the game is more spectacular than the last.
- This new release will use satellite data and take advantage of cloud computing from Microsoft’s Azure servers to recreate a hyper-realistic version of planet Earth. The game will also remain comprised of the Xbox Game Pass and transferred for both PC and Xbox.
10. Watch Dogs Legion
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- After Ubisoft postponed the launch of all its great games at the end of last year. There is much expectation of seeing how the passage of time will have sat down to Game consoles write for us Like this Watch Dogs Legion.
- The game developed by Ubisoft Toronto will be set in a post-Brexit London mired in riots. The main novelty in terms of mechanics will be the possibility of putting yourself. In the shoes of any character in the game world. This innovative feature has generated a lot of expectations.
How to Recognize and Treat Cocaine Nose Damage
Cocaine Nose Damage – Among long-time cocaine users, developing unpleasant symptoms like nosebleeds, congestion, and pain in the nostrils is…
Best TVs – Choose the Right Size, OLED or LED, HD
Best TVs Before making a purchase of the best tvs that will involve you spending a fair amount of money,…