Oculus Quest price – Virtual Reality, Features, Price, and More
Oculus Quest price
The Oculus Quest price at $ 399 and includes the Oculus Touch controls. Although Quest does not offer as high-quality images as the Oculus Rift S.
This device does not require an external computer.
How is Virtual reality and mixed reality?
- Although the primary purpose of the Oculus Quest is to offer an excellent virtual reality experience.
- Facebook promises that they also can offer mixed reality, allowing you to work on the computer even when in VR.
- This is a forward-looking vision, so it’s not expecting to arrive at the Oculus Quest launch.
- In this way, and thanks to Oculus Insight and its technology. The glasses will map your environment in real-time to show you things in a virtual way.
- Since the glasses do not have cameras, you can authentically see the physical world.
What are the Features and Specifications?
- Lenses and resolution: OLED each with 1,600×1,400 pixels on each lens (adjustable lenses)
- Sensors: Four external to detect your movement and location
- Controls: Oculus Touch (included)
- Movement: 6 degrees of freedom
- Sound: Spatial (no need for headphones), even better than what Oculus Go offers.
Operating system: Android-based
What are the Price and Availability?
The Oculus Quest will be obtainable in the spring of 2019 with a price of US $ 399.
It is similar to the Oculus Rift S, but this second device requires an external computer that usually costs more than the US $ 700.
- The Oculus Quest VR glasses integrate four external sensors that allow what the company calls Oculus Insight. A technology that will enable them to “see” to know your location.
- The four sensors are not the only ones that allow this since they achieve this motorization.
- Thanks to different algorithms of the visual computing that the system integrates. To be able to do this with great precision in real-time.
- Something remarkable is that this technology’s space limitations would be much lower than what we find today since it has managed to map a place of more than 3,000 square meters.
- Also, the Oculus Quest glasses manage to memorize your environments or real physical scenarios. So you do not have to recreate where you are using them altogether.
- However, Oculus Quest is postulated as a more progressive glasses than Oculus Go since Facebook promises to offer a graphic.
- And gaming quality similar to Oculus Rift, including the Oculus Touch controls. Which offers great flexibility of movement and naturalness to immerse yourself in the virtual reality.
- READ MORE:- trendssandfas
Finally this map for CS:GO released on the workshop!
A nostalgic counter strike 1.6 map named “Tuscan” was released in Counter Strike Global Offensive. The map was actually already…
What is Data Visualisation and Why Is It Important?
Data Visualisation: With large and small businesses alike now collecting huge amounts of important data and information, we need a…