What is Education? – Definition, History, Types, and More.
Education. (from Latin Educare: guide, lead, or Educare: train, instruct). Education is a process of socialization and enculturation of people.
Physical and intellectual capacities, abilities, skills, study techniques, and ordered forms of behaviour develop with a social purpose.
This is not only forming through the word: it is at hand in all our actions, feelings, and attitudes.
It is the new generations assimilate and learn the knowledge, standards of conduct, ways of being. And also ways of considering previous generations’ world, also creating new ones.
Whatever, it is sharing among people through our ideas, culture, knowledge, etc., always respecting others.
What is the History of Education?
The history of it is limited to the division of the historical stages of man.
At the beginning of the Ancient Age, it is necessary to place Indian, Chinese, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures.
During the first millennium BC, the different Greek Paideias (Archaic, Spartan, Athenian, and Hellenistic) develop.
The Roman world also assimilates Hellenism in the education primarily yield, primarily thanks to Cicero, the so-called Roman Humanities’.
In Contemporary coaching (XIX-XXI centuries), the current educational systems, organized and controlled by the State, will be born.
What are the types of education?
There are of three types:
Formal, non-formal, and casual.
Proper teaching refers to the areas of schools, institutes, universities, modules.
In contrast, non-formal refers to courses, academies, etc., and informal education includes formal and non-formal education. Since it is the thing acquire throughout life.
What is the concept of education?
- In many Western countries, formal or formal education is free for all students.
- However, due to the shortage of public schools, there are also many private and parochial schools.
- It’s function is to help and guide the learner to preserve and use the values of the culture trained to him, strengthening national identity.
- It encompasses many areas, such as formal, informal, and non-formal education.
- But the term education refers above all to the orderly influence exerted on a person to form.
- And also develop him at various complementary levels; in most cultures.
- It is the adult generation’s action on the young to transmit and preserve their collective existence.
- It is a fundamental ingredient in the human being and society and goes back to the very origins of the human being.
- This is what culture transmits, allowing its evolution.
- In blue we can see developed countries (that is, those with a good education).
- In these countries, it is free, and the children are giving many opportunities to have a good present.
What is primary education?
- Preschool, primary, and secondary education is the stage of forming individuals.
- In which thinking skills and necessary competencies are developing to promote systematic and continuous learning.
- And also the dispositions and attitudes that govern their lives.
- In a good quality primary education, the development of necessary competencies and student learning achievement are central.
- They make it possible to assess the processes of individual construction of knowledge. Furthermore, now-a-days there is also construction roadmap template, that define your construction goals and deliverable
- Therefore, in this perspective, learning based on the superficial processing of information.
- Those oriented to retrieving data in the short term is not very important.
- One of the most exciting definitions is proposed to us by one of the greatest thinkers, Aristotle:
- “It consists of directing feelings of pleasure and pain towards the ethical order.”
- This process is also called education, which has materialized in the skills, knowledge, attitudes, and values acquired.
- They are producing changes of a social, intellectual, emotional nature, etc.
- And also, the person who, depending on the degree of alertness.
- It will be for their entire life or a certain period, becoming part of the memory in the latter case.
READ MORE:- infoitspro
Is your HR strategy ready for technology transformation?
Technology transformation is something no business can run away from. Digital solutions are everywhere from how you sell your products…