Galaxy S10 Screen Size – Screen Sizes of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and More
Galaxy S10 Screen Size
We know there will be different models, possibly a total of four different versions. And now we have new details on the dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 screen size.
These will be the screen sizes of the Samsung Galaxy S10
As the market is progressing, added to the fact that the manufacturer would bet on its Infinity-o panels for its new generation Galaxy S.
It was expected that the different screen sizes of the Samsung Galaxy S10 would not be less than 5.7 inches.
Said and done: the various versions of the Galaxy S10 will have a diagonal of 5.9, 6.1, and 6.4 inches, respectively.
And beware, the source of the leak is Evan Blass, a well-known leakster and prestigious journalist who does not usually fail in his predictions.
So we can assume that the information is accurate, confirming the different screen sizes of the Samsung Galaxy S10 when they present officially to its new terminals.
It is confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will not have a fingerprint reader integrated into the screen:
- It is curious that in the image that Evan Blass has contributed, it is seen that the camera is located in the center of the upper part of the terminal.
- This component was expected to be on the side of the Samsung Galaxy S10’s screen, but the Seoul-based manufacturer could have changed its plans.
- On the other hand, information has also been leaked about the more decaffeinated version of the next generation Galaxy S.
- No, we do not know what the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will be like.
- Still, we can confirm some fascinating details that allow us to get a healthier. Idea of how the device will be.
- On the one hand, we have confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Will have a dual-camera system on its back.
- It was a fact that the device would not have the same configuration as its older brothers. But it is already great news to see that it will have at least two lenses.
- The other great novelty we see is its fingerprint reader if the image of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Case leaked is real.
- We see that it does not have a fingerprint reader on the back of the terminal. In this case, we are surprised by betting on a design seen in Sony terminals.
- Since the biometric sensor would be located on one of the sides.
- We will have to wait for the manufacturer to present its new phones to confirm that the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- We will have these dimensions and the latest data of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. However, seeing the sources of the information, we can be quite sure of it.
Unleashing the Power of Tech in Education: A Game-Changer
The field of education is about to undergo a significant transformation with the impending marriage of technology and education, especially…
3 Cybersecurity Tips for Tech-Savvy Businesses
3 Cybersecurity Tips Cracking down on cybersecurity is vital to keep your business secure. Cyber attacks worldwide increased by 38%…