Best of CES
Here was a fantastic year for laptops best of CES 2020. Our favorite mainstream laptops got more refined.
And we got a chance to see exciting new designs laptops in best of CES. Dozens of them were announced, and we tested as many as possible to show you the best of CES this year.
Also You can find more helpful resources at thedigitaltrendz
1.Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold
- We knew CES 2020 would be full of foldable notebook related announcements, but it was Lenovo’s that impressed us the most. It’s a 4K OLED screen that folds in half like the Galaxy Fold.
- You can use it as a tablet and as an e-book reader, and as a regular laptop.
- With dual-screen laptops, the keyboard issue can be tricky, but Lenovo got it right.
- The keyboard is combined into the device to offer a neat portable package.
- The 13-inch 4: 3 OLED display is beautiful no matter which orientation you’re using it in.
- Even though it’s not yet supported by Windows 10X, it’s the most effective implementation we’ve seen of a dual-screen device.
2.Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
- AMD caused a sensation this year with its powerful Ryzen 4 mobile processors, although not many laptops include these new chips.
- However, the ROG Zephyrus G14, a beautiful gaming laptop with bright programmable lights on the lid, stood out.
- Despite being a smaller 14-inch laptop, the Zephyrus G14 has an 8-core processor and even an RTX 2060 graphics card. Impressive power in a surprisingly small package.
3.Samsung Galaxy Chromebook
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook is bold, and we’re not just talking about its bright red color.
- For starters, it’s the first Chromebook with a 13.3-inch 4K AMOLED display. Pretty much everything about the Galaxy Chromebook is top-notch, from its aluminum body’s quality to its incredibly portable size.
- It could be the most refined laptop Samsung has ever created.
- Sure, quality is not free. Even with the 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, $ 999 is a lot for a Chromebook write for us.
- Still, that didn’t stop us from being impressed by the incredible engineering Samsung showcases with this laptop.
4.HP Specter x360 15
- Like many of our favorite laptops, the Specter x360 15 was refined to the point of perfection.
- Here the diamond-cut edges are still there, as is the fantastic keyboard and the option of a 4K OLED display.
- However, when you put Specter 2020 next to the previous model, the difference is noticeable.
- HP reduced the bezels to create a smaller, more efficient laptop. It’s as portable as the XPS 15, and with the option to include the latest Intel and Nvidia gear, it’s just as powerful.
5.Dell Concept Duet
- Dell brought some interesting concept computers to CES 2020, but one of the most attractive was the Duet, a device with two 13-inch displays.
- That gives it an incredibly futuristic look, and with Dell’s proprietary slim bezels, it feels like the modern PC we’ve always wanted to see.
Is your HR strategy ready for technology transformation?
Technology transformation is something no business can run away from. Digital solutions are everywhere from how you sell your products…