Best Soundbars – The 5 Best Soundbars you can Buy, and More
Do you want to know which are the best soundbars of the year 2020? However, If you have a high-end TV with 4K resolution.
You will confidently realize that the audio will not be its strong point in all probability.
How do we solve this problem? With the right soundbar, a device that will offer us an excellent surround sound experience that can be quickly connecting in any room without filling it with many speakers everywhere.
However, they can be placed on a wall or under your television, and often come with a built-in subwoofer for powerful bass.
What is a soundbar?
It’s a small, slim speaker system that can stay employed under or near your television:
- The technology it has provides you with excellent sound without having 5.1 surround sound speakers spread through the area. And also, they are perfect to use with a Blu-ray, an Xbox Write for us One, or a PS4.
- Many soundbars offer 2.1 sound settings. That means they will have two separate speakers and a subwoofer. Of course, there are some exceptions that bundle subwoofer and speakers into one device.
- Beyond connecting to a television, soundbars can offer wifi and Bluetooth connectivity to stream content from smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Physical connections can include USB ports for connecting external hard drives, HDMI inputs, and outputs for Full HD or 4K, optical digital ports, and 3D TV playback.
- The cheapest models have more basic connections. The more expensive ones add better quality HDMI inputs (including 4K / HDR), wireless audio streaming (Bluetooth and AirPlay), better power, more refined speaker drivers, and decoding of sound formats for Blu-ray.
1.Bose Soundbar 500
- Slim design
- Play integrated music services like Spotify and Amazon Music
- With wifi, Bluetooth, and apple airplay 2. HDMI ARC connectivity
- With Bose Music app and included remote control
- With the integrated Alexa voice assistant
- 4.44 cm high x 80 cm wide x 10.16 cm deep
- 3.18 kg weight
Fascinating price without being expensive, spectacular design, and powerful sound. Can you ask for more? Surely an instruction manual to configure it, but it is not very difficult with the Bose Music app. The times change.
With the app for iOS or Android, you will calibrate the soundbar and configure many of its aspects. And the best of all is that it has many wireless connections such as Bluetooth, wifi, or Apple Airplay 2, so connecting to streaming services such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, or
Spotify is simple. You will also be able to play music from your library.
You will also find an ethernet socket, USB, and HDMI output. As for the sound, we find Dolby Digital, but DTS is missing. Perfect soundbar for watching movies but also for listening to music.
2.Samsung Sound + HW-MS650 or HW-MS651- Wireless Sound Bar
Samsung Sound + HW-MS650
- Multiroom – Integrated wifi
- 5 channels
- HD Audio – High Definition
- Distortion Cancellation
- Ports: HDMI, Anynet + (HDMI-CEC), optical digital, ARC over HDMI, AUX, ONE Control, and ONE Cable
- Dolby Digital and DTS decoder
- With remote control and wall bracket
To say that it is a spectacular soundbar is an understatement. It is not cheap, but it is worth it. It has 9 speakers (6 woofers and 3 tweeters), 3.0 channels, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and wifi. Perfect for large rooms of about 20 square meters.
It supports 4K, HDR, and 3D video. And it is also capable of understanding all kinds of audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and AIFF. Perfect for listening to streaming music.
Samsung Sound + HW-MS651
- With three channels with integrated woofer 9 speakers (3 tweeters, 6 woofers)
- Multi-speaker control technology
- With distortion cancellation
- With Samsung televisions, you can directly control the TV and bar with a single remote
A soundbar with tremendous sound, perfect for movies (supports Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS) or video games. It doesn’t have a subwoofer, so be careful with putting it in massive rooms. The surround effect is spectacular.
You can listen to music with it via Bluetooth or WIFI, but you have to be clear that it does not reach the quality of other products explicitly dedicated to it if it’s to watch movies: perfect. It does not work with DTS Master Audio or Dolby Atmos.
3.Sonos Beam – Soundbar with integrated Alexa
- With night mode and Alexa voice assistant
- Connections: HDMI ARC and Optical Power
- Connection technology: WLAN, AirPlay, (without Bluetooth)
- Dimensions: 68mm x 651mm x 100mm
- Weight 2.8 kg
A soundbar with the Amazon Alexa assistant will control it by voice since it has a microphone. Its installation is simple, and it is preferable to do it with HDMI ARC to control the volume with the remote control of the TV. The sound is powerful and spectacular.
You can connect it with your smartphone or tablet and use its app to play songs. You can even use Spotify (if you have a subscription). It doesn’t support Dolby Digital Plus or DTS (their biggest drawback).
4.Sony HTSF150 or Sony HT-X8500
- With Bass Reflex speaker
- 2-channel bar with 120W
- Small footprint compact design
- Easy TV set up with HDMI ARC or optical connection
- High-quality sound with S-Force PRO Front Surround
- Music playback with USB and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 90x9x6 cm
- Weight: 2.4Kg
Cheap soundbar with useful features. Perfect for listening to DTS or AC3 audio. It has different types of equalization, and if you connect it through HDMI ARC, everything will go smoothly.
It is only a 2.0 bar, so the sound cannot match more expensive models. The buttons on the top do not allow full control.
- 2.1ch Dolby Atmos / DTS: X Soundbar with Vertical Surround Engine
- Integrated subwoofers
- Low profile compact design
- Sound mode buttons to enhance movies, music, games, news, and sports
- 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output (ARC), analog audio in / out, Ethernet, optical audio in, Bluetooth and wifi
- 4K HDR support
- A perfect soundbar with Dolby Atmos and DTS
X compatibility, very compact, and with a built-in subwoofer. You can not ask for much more. And best of all, its price is very affordable right now.
And it provides an excellent surround sound. Its manufacturing quality is exceptional—possibly the best option for the quality price of the year.
5.LG SJ8 – Wireless Sound
- Up to 24-bit 96KHz sound, 6 times better than CD
- Increase the quality of your sound files by automatically switching them from 48kHz / 16bit to 192kHz / 24bit
- LG’s Auto Sound Engine optimizes sound at any volume, preserving frequencies at all times
- Play streaming music from your mobile, tablet, or PC over wifi
- Bring the image signal from the soundbar to your TV in UHD 4K
This soundbar, the LG SJ8, has 4.1 channels, 300 W of total power (130 W + an Active 170 W subwoofer), DTS Digital Surround, and Dolby Digital. Perfect for a 55 ″ TV.
The sound that you are going to get with this model is not from this planet. It is spectacular. It is specially designing for LG smart TVs (you can place the soundbar on the TV). Its sound is not very enveloping, but it improves 100% that of your TV. It works perfectly with Spotify or Amazon Music.
5 healthcare marketing strategies to re-engage patients after COVID-19
In many places worldwide, life is returning to normal. This includes all industries everywhere. For instance, if you are a…