All about Galaxy S10 – Definition, Datasheet, Processor, and More
Table of Contents
Galaxy S10 Definition
The Galaxy S10 is already a reality. As tradition marks, and although this time it has anticipated the Mobile World Congress.
Four mobiles in total that come to replace the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 +.
Specifically, we find a basic model, the Galaxy S10e, a more advanced one baptized as Galaxy S10 +, one with 5G that we will not see until summer.
And the standard model and the one that concerns us right now, the Samsung Galaxy S10.
As has been customary in the company, we are facing one of the maximum exponents of the high-end Android for 2019. As a high-end that it is.
The Galaxy S10 incorporates the latest Exynos processor, 8 GB of RAM, and an AMOLED Infinity-O screen with 2K + resolution, as well as a triple rear camera. Let’s get to know him a little well.
Samsung Galaxy S10 datasheet
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT||149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 millimeters
19: 9 Dynamic AMOLED
3,040 x 1,440
Gorilla Glass 6
|VERSIONS||8GB / 128GB
8GB / 512GB
MicroSD up to 512GB
|REAR CAMERAS||16 megapixels Ultra Wide f / 2.2
12 megapixels f / 1.5-2.4 Dual Pixel
12 megapixels f / 2.4 Zoom OIS
|FRONT CAMERAS||10 megapixels f / 1.9 Dual Pixel|
charging Reverse wireless charging
|SYSTEM||Android 9 Pie
Samsung One UI
|OTHERS||4G category 20
On-screen fingerprint reader
Dolby Atmos facial recognition
6.1-inch AMOLED screen with an integrated fingerprint reader
- The exterior of the device stands out, clearly, by its screen. We find a 6.1-inch diagonal Wide QuadHD + Dynamic AMOLED panel with a 19: 9 aspect ratio.
- As well as curved edges, a technology that we already saw implemented for the first time in the Samsung Galaxy S6 and that we know as Edge.
- As for the upper and lower frames, the first of them is very small, the second being somewhat more pronounced.
- The upper right corner is the home of the hole in the screen, an implementation that we have already seen in other devices of the firm.
- And that serves to achieve a higher screen ratio without the need for a notch. In it, we find the front camera, which we will talk about in the following sections.
- Before moving to the rear, it is essential to stop for a moment to discuss the fingerprint reader. Surely you have noticed that it is not under the camera, and it is because Samsung has taken it under the panel.
8-nanometer processor and 8 GB of RAM
- If we open the device and take a look at its insides, we find everything we would expect from the new Korean high-end.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 arrives with 8 GB of RAM and the Exynos 9820 processor, presented last November.
- It has eight cores in a 2 + 2 + 4 arrangement and an NPU (Neural Processing Unit) that will be in charge of artificial intelligence tasks.
In the 512 GB version, we can get a total of up to 1 TB of storage using microSD cards
- When it comes to storage, Samsung has opted for two versions. Both have 8 GB of RAM, but one opts for a 128 GB ROM and another for 512 GB, being able to expand another 512 GB using microSD cards.
- In this way, with the most potent version, we can get up to 1 TB of total storage. In the case of the more powerful Galaxy S10 +, the figure rises to 1.5 TB.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been optimized for the Unity engine to improve its gaming performance
- We also have added- one for gaming. Possibly the most striking is the vapor chamber cooling, which will keep the device at average temperatures when performing more massive tasks, although it is not the only thing.
- The Galaxy S10 has been optimized for the Unity engine and features dual stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos sound.
- We close this section talking about the battery and is that the Samsung Galaxy S10 mounts 3,400 mAh of total capacity and fast wireless charging 2.0 and reverse. What does that mean?
- That the Samsung Galaxy S10 is capable of charging other devices by placing them on top, in the same way, that the Huawei Mate 20 Pro can do.
- It can be secondhand for a specific charge, but it is focusing on charging the Samsung Galaxy Buds, its new wireless headphones.
Three cameras behind and one for selfies
- We continue with the camera, one of the sections that have changed the most concerning the previous generation.
- Last year, the Samsung Galaxy S9 had a single lens behind it, leaving the double lens for the Plus model. Now, both the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10 + incorporate three lenses with the same configuration.
- The main difference being the front camera. The arrangement in the standard model is as follows:
- 16-megapixel wide-angle sensor (123º) with f / 2.2 aperture.
- 12-megapixel Dual Pixel sensor with normal angle (77º) and variable aperture f / 1.5-f / 2.4 and optical image stabilization.
- 12-megapixel telephoto lens with f / 2.4 aperture, optical image stabilization, and 45º angle.
Versions and prices of the Samsung Galaxy S10
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes to the market in two versions (8/128 GB and 8/512 GB) and four different colors. Today, February 20, pre-reservation begins, although they go on sale on March 8. If you reserve it now, you will get some Galaxy Buds as a gift. Its final price is 909 euros for the 8/128 GB version.
- READ MORE:- healthislifes
Unleashing the Power of Tech in Education: A Game-Changer
The field of education is about to undergo a significant transformation with the impending marriage of technology and education, especially…
3 Cybersecurity Tips for Tech-Savvy Businesses
3 Cybersecurity Tips Cracking down on cybersecurity is vital to keep your business secure. Cyber attacks worldwide increased by 38%…