All the information about the new iPhone XR from its technical sheet that includes all its characteristics details of the specifications.
official photos and videos, as well as the versions, prices, opinions and in-depth analysis.
MORE ABOUT APPLE IPHONE XR
- The new iPhone XR presented by Apple in September 2018 is positioning as the cheapest iPhone of the new iPhone of 2018.
- This model represents a real revolt in the firm’s catalogue since it implies a total uprising in the design part. With the assuming of the line and concept implemented in the iPhone X. The model comes with an aluminium casing and in colours such as white, black, blue, coral blue and yellow.
- The iPhone XR screen called Liquid Retina HD and with IPS technology is a great novelty compared to the previous generation of iPhones since Apple gives way to the display without frames in all its 2018 models.
- In this case, the LCD panel has a 6.1-inch diagonal and a resolution of 1,792 x 828 pixels with a density of 326 dots per inch.
- Other technical details of the IPS panel are those relating to the corn taste level with 1,400 1 or the DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- The maximum brightness level of the board reaches 625 nits, and the panel is compatible with HDR10 and Dolby Vision technologies.
- In the same way as the iPhone Xs, the model has a notch, a section in which Apple integrates the TrueDeep camera to offer the 3D Face ID facial recognition system.
- The rest of the iPhones of 2018. In essence, it offers the same features and advantages as its range siblings.
- With a 15% performance increase compared to the iPhone X and optimization of energy consumption reducing consumption by 40%. The integrated GPU has four cores.
- The internal memory of the iPhone XR can be secondhand in three different capacities of 64, 128 and 256 GB. There is no expansion option using external micro SD cards.
- The iPhone XR’s camera has a 12-megapixel backlit sensor with Pixel Focus and a six-element lens protected by a sapphire crystal and f / 1.8 focal aperture.
- The optical group has optical image stabilization. There is no dual camera, but there is software portrait mode with advanced bokeh effect that allows you to control the depth level of the resulting photo. Also, it is necessary to emphasize the function of the intelligent HDR filter or red-eye correction.
- Also, the iPhone XR camera software allows you to set the lighting level in portraits with three effects (natural light, stadium light, and outline light).
- When it comes to video recording, there are options to record 4K video at 24, 30 and 60 frames per second, as well as a slow-motion recording mode at 1080p at 120 or 240 frames per second.
- On the other hand, the front camera of the iPhone XR has a seven-megapixel sensor with a lens whose aperture is f / 2.2. In this section.
- The camera offers portrait mode with bokeh effect and also depth and lighting control with five light effects. Video recording occurs at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second.
- The iPhone XR battery has held up for fast charging. The technology used by Apple offers performance capable of recharging up to 50% in half an hour.
- Regarding autonomy, Apple indicates values such as 25 hours in telephone conversations, 15 hours in Internet browsing, 16 hours in video playback and up to 65 hours in music playback, all values referring to playback with wireless headphones.
- The physical connection that appears in the datasheet of the iPhone XR refers to the Lightning connector.
- That serves as an interface to charge the battery, data and audio. As for wireless connections, we find 4G connectivity, WiFi ac with 2 × 2 MIMO technology and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Likewise, the smartphone Write for us has an NFC chip and assisted GPS with support for GLONASS. Galileo and QZSS networks (Japan), as well as iBeacon micro-location.
- Special mention to the Dual-SIM capacity of the iPhone XR with the backing for nanoSIM and eSIM.
- The iPhone XR is IP67 certified. Which makes the 7000 aluminium casing water-resistant for half an hour at a depth of one meter.
The Difference Between PPC and SEO: A Simple Guide
Did you know that there are 20 (if not more) acronyms that every business owner who wants to do digital…